Grand Series of Poker – GSOP – VII 2011 at bwin poker is running from August 1 to October 16 and offers a total prize pool of $3,100,000. There is also a variant for those who are looking for lower buy-ins – the GSOP VII Mini
A vast range of different tournaments, different poker games and massive prize pools are available and as previously mentioned you can pick events based on your preferred buy-in level.
GSOP VII Mini 2011
The GSOP Mini offers a huge range of different tournaments, especially for low stakes players. They can experience the thrill of taking part in the GSOP 7 but for a much smaller buy-in. Plus with direct buy-ins as well as qualification routes, it is an attractive tournament series for both the casual player and the seasoned pro.
Key Facts Grand Series of Poker VII 2011
- Run Time: 01.08. – 16.10.2011
- Participating Labels: bwin.com, bwin.com.ar, betoto
- GSOP VII – $3,100,000 total prize pool
- GSOP VII Mini – $600,000 total prize pool
How to participate:
Qualify for one of the Main Events via Online Qualifiers or buy directly into the Main Events through bwin poker.
To take part in the respective Grand Slam Final, you have to do one of:
- Win one of the Main Events
- Qualify via the Last Chance Qualifier
- Qualify via the Leaderboard
- Buy in directly